Covid-19 Virus Statement, as of April 17, 2020
With many of you at home with your families and using our Internet services to a significantly
greater extent, we are working to address this greater demand on our network.
Our goal is for all of our customers to continue to enjoy uninterrupted Internet service at their contracted
service tiers; and we are addressing this in several ways:
- We have initiated a moratorium on new customer installs in most areas (and are currently maintaining
a waiting list for new customers.) However, we will make exceptions for special circumstances, such as
healthcare workers who need Internet access to work from home.
- Since an unprecedented number of customers are exceeding their bandwidth and data caps levels, we are
prioritizing the auditing of router bandwidth settings and data cap usage to ensure that everyone continues
to receive the Internet services that they have contracted with us to receive.
- Because of the moratorium on new customers, we currently still have room on our network to upgrade existing
customers to higher service tiers, if desired. For customers who elect not to upgrade, yet continue to exceed
their data caps, please see our
for our policy regarding overages.
- We have already taken steps to upgrade licensed links and corresponding equipment, in order to enable us
to distribute greater levels of bandwidth to our service areas, beginning with the areas of greatest need.
- We have also started assessing additional locations for adding towers to our service areas.
If you have any questions about your Internet service tier level, or how to find out your current data usage,
or other questions, please contact Daniela between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate these new stay-at-home challenges with you.